Is it just us or does it seem like pumpkin spice season starts earlier every year? Pumpkin Spice CoffVee will be released soon- join our email list to be the first to know! If you can't wait for fall, make your own healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte at home with this recipe adapted from the Greatist.
Healthy At-Home Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe:
Ingredients (serves 2):
-1 cup freshly brewed CoffVee
-2 tablespoons canned pumpkin purée
-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
-2 cups milk (use a low-fat or non-dairy milk for the healthiest option)
-1 tablespoon maple syrup
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1) Make CoffVee according to your preferred method.
2) In a small saucepan, whisk together pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, milk, syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk constantly over medium heat until the mixture starts to steam.
3) Remove the mixture from heat and pour into a blender. Blend for about 15 seconds, or until frothy.
4) Divide coffee and milk mixture evenly between two mugs.
5) Enjoy a cheaper and healthier alternative to seasonal coffee shop drinks!
What are your favorite seasonal treats?